- Buyer orders goods through this website at the time of purchase, indicating type and quantity of goods to be ordered, type of delivery and payment.
- Cost of delivery of goods depends on the chosen delivery method and delivery address.
- Approximate period of delivery of shipment in the territory of Latvia is 2-4 working days.
- For goods that are not in stock at the time of purchase, but are available on order, approximate delivery time is from 12 to 15 days.
- Goods for buyer throughout the territory of Latvia will be delivered without additional charge if the total amount of order exceeds 70.00 EUR (regardless of chosen supplier).
Today possible payment types are:
- transfer * (making an invoice payment in an internet bank or branch of a bank);
- a payment card issued by your bank (at the time of purchase);
- using Internet Bank (at the time of purchase, service is available to AS Swedbank, AS SEB banka, Nordea Bank AB Latvian Branch and AS Citadele banka Internet bank users);
- using PayPal (at the time of purchase).
* When paying for goods by transfer, an invoice is issued at the time of order preparation and an invoice is sent to client indicated e-mail. By choosing payment method “Transfer”, we will send product immediately after receiving the payment.
Today, possible ways to receive goods:
- receipt of goods at office *;
- receipt of goods in Omniva Packet;
- receipt of goods at Latvian Post Office **;
* Office address: Riga, Tomsona Street 30 (1st floor, 2nd floor, intercom 002). Request for removal of facts at the office must be agreed upon by calling telephone number indicated on the website.
** Pick up a shipment from Latvian Post Office will be possible only by the person indicated as the recipient when making an order. Shipment must be picked up within 7 days of receipt of the invitation.
- Buyer has the right to cancel the Goods within 14 calendar days from receipt of the Goods by sending Seller a letter of refusal. Seller sends the letter of withdrawal to Buyer by e-mail at the request of Buyer.
- Buyer is obligated to return goods to Seller within 14 days after sending refusal letter.
- Buyer can not exercise the right of withdrawal if the packaging of the product has been opened or damaged in any other way.
DELIVERY DATA PROCESSING
- Purpose of delivery data processing is to provide customer registration, authorization, provision of sales and supply services and dispatch of the requested information.
- By entering the required information and placing an order, Buyer confirms that he has read and agrees that data provided by him is relevant for Seller to accept Buyer’s order and deliver goods. By entering information, Buyer agrees that he will receive notices related to the processing of Buyer’s order by indicated e-mail.